Rafael Rosengarten joins the Midstage Startup Momentum Podcast with Roland Siebelink
“Build a Great Company and a Great Business Follows”
Genialis CEO and co-founder Rafael Rosengarten recently sat down with startup coach Roland Siebelink to discuss the role his startup is playing in treating cancer patients more effectively. Rafael also spoke about the journey Genialis has been on and his personal journey as a first-time founder.
- What it was like being a founder without a business background.
- The challenge of succeeding with a startup that hasn’t raised a lot of money.
- How startup founders can recognize when it’s time to pivot their company.
- Why Genialis doesn’t consider employee headcount an indicator of success.
- What it means to build a great company before building a great business.
- How Genialis links its values to its strategic initiatives.
Listen to the episode:
Read the transcript: