Genialis is the RNA biomarker company discovering new ways to treat diseases of high unmet need.
Our mission is to deliver benefit and hope to patients and their families.
We are Biologists. We are also Technologists. We have combined our expertise in both biology and Artificial Intelligence to build a biomarker discovery framework that models underlying disease biology. Together, we are enabling the development of the next generation of cancer therapeutics, to serve patients in need.
Our method is to leverage biomedical data and advanced analytics to help pharma companies develop more effective drugs with higher probability of clinical success, and diagnostics companies to deploy tests that lead to better treatment decisions.
Diseases are complex and patients are unique
- Determines which features to measure
- Constructs a model that learns signal and excludes noise
Disparate data sets
Evidence comes from all corners
- Weighs information content and consistency
- Harmonizes data across assay platforms, disease types, experimental models and clinical cohorts
Ensuring robustness on new patient data
- Confronts bias to enable cross-data comparisons
- Evaluates performance on retrospective, prospective and proxy data